Thursday, March 20, 2014

Practically No Prep Listening Center QR Code FREEBIES. Ya heard, plural.

Hey Teacher Friends,
I may be late to the QR code party, but I am arriving with bells on!

Here is my latest obsession: safe and easy listening centers. Click the caption to go to the resources on Teachers Pay Teachers.

12 QR codes that link to safe share videos

6 Qr codes that are Cinderella variants

Did I mention that these are free? Grab em! You can also see all of my safe share read aloud links here: Safe Listening Center Pinterest Board

All the best,

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting your safe listening centre links, I have found them so useful! Also just wanted to say your blog is very cute and fun to read, so I've nominated you for a Sunshine Award. Check out my post here.

    Butterflying Through Teaching

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day:)