Friday, October 5, 2012

Battleship Update, and a contest

It has begun. My obsession with Teachers Pay Teachers. I have posted two Battleship games for sale and, as if my obsession with Battleship wasn't already unhealthy, it has grown into a monster. Anywho, go on TpT below, and get a complete and FREE version of my Mulitplication 6s-9s Battleship. Yes, I said FREE. Ditch those flash card blues. Your students will thank you.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Interactive-Game-Battleship-Multiplication-6s-through-9s

Here goes for the contest. 
*Confession: I am not really sure how this will work. I have never ever done a contest.

Post a comment that includes your name, your blog (if ya have one), and your idea for a Battleship Game. I have a ginormous list for new games going and it keeps growing, so naturally, I need to add more ideas. Ha!

The winner will receive, via email, a FREE pdf version of your choice of the following Battleship Games:
Analogies (great practice before that pesky CogAT test)
Figurative Language
Any Unit of 4th Grade Treasures Vocabulary.

Bonus entries:
follow this blog
follow me on TpT, one additional entry
Post a linky to this blog on facebook or twitter, receive an additional entry per site.
Just tell me in your comment that you shared us out and how many entries you should get.


I will probably put all of the names in a hat and let my darling baby girl draw the winner. Not the techy-est solution, but hey, it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day:)