Monday, February 4, 2013

I Pin, You Pin Linky

Hey Y'all!
Hello, my name is Brandi, and I am a Pinterest addict. It is a problem. My pinning obsession fueled this idea for a linky party. Wanna hear all about it??

The pitch:
Do you enjoy pinning? Yes?! 
Do you enjoy other people pinning from your blog? Yes?! 
Do you enjoy the traffic that pins provide? Yes?! 
This linky is for you...
Here is the easiest link-up you will ever participate in. And now the rules:

1. Link up any post that you have recently written (let's say within the last month) that you think is excellent for pinning. Try to link to a post that is picture heavy. Pinterest loves it some pictures!

2. Once you are all linked up and ready to go, visit the two links before yours and the one after. Rule of three. Easy peasy, huh?

3. While you are out blog-stalking, go ahead and pin to your heart's content. Try and write an enticing description of your pin. You might even comment to the blogger of what you pinned. I would love to know who pinned what, so I can say thank you. 

4. It would also help out if you would mention this linky in your lil ol' blog. The more teacher friends, the better! This one is more of an optional super nice thing to do, than a rule;) 


P.S. If you have ideas for how to improve this pin-tastic party, shoot me an email or comment. I would love to make it the best I can . 


Your teacher friend,

12 comments:

  1. I have totally been blog stalking you for this Linky Party. We get so many page views from Pinterest.

    I have never been first to link up to a Linky Party! :) It's quite exciting. Since I don't have two before me, I am going to pin some things from your site (this linky party being one of them) as well as the two behind me. I am also going to blog about this for tomorrow's post. YEAH!!! :)

    Thanks for hosting this! Super excited. :)
    Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Thanks for hosting this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that you have gotten new followers through this linky party. It is really a great idea! :) Thanks for pinning things on my blog. Glad you found some useful things. Also- thanks for the comments. :)
    Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! And thanks for connecting with me through Tonya's blog. Your blog is amazing! I just followed you and I'm already enjoying reading through your posts. I have SO much to learn from you all!!

    Jess
    Twenty-Six Minutes for Lunch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! I just found you from Jessica's giveaway!! Cute idea for the linky. I'm going to link up soon!

    We are your newest followers!
    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks for the follow. I will stop by your blog and check out what you have posted lately:)

      Brandi
      My Teacher Friend

      Delete
    2. I totally ran out of time to link up! I am just now coming back and it's closed. I will link up next time you have a linky! Sorry! It's been a crazy few weeks!!!!

      Amanda
      Collaboration Cuties

      Delete
  6. I found you at Jessica's giveaway! Excited to be your newest follower:)

    Amanda Bryant
    A Traveled Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hot dog!! Thanks for the follow! I will hop over and check you out back:)
      Brandi
      My Teacher Friend

      Delete
  7. Great idea. I just linked up and became your newest follower. Off to pin....
    Stacy
    Leading and Reading

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, I was going to link up. Love me some Pinterest! However, I am a new follower : )

    Young Daze in 5th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are constantly seeking for interior design ideas for kitchens and cabinet designs, therefore we will share this without hesitation. We are

    a kitchen manufacturer in Etobicoke that will construct a kitchen to our specifications.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day:)