Friday, March 22, 2013

Let's Get Aquainted and Spring Break Bucket List

Hey Y'all!

I am super excited to have a couple of new new-to-me linky parties to participate in. It is my first time to link up with both of these ladies. Should be fun!

Flying Into First hosts a fun {{and easy}} linky party to help us all get to know each other.



Latoya's Let's Get Acquainted this week is 2 Truths and a Lie. Just so you know, I am a terrible liar. I all blinky and clench my teeth. Good thing this party is digital! You can't see me....nanny nanny boo boo! Here goes:

1. In Junior High, I performed a choreographed dance to "Rockin' Robin" for a 4H Talent show. Complete with poodle skirts.

2. When I was a little bitty girl, my dad's friends called me "That barefooted river bottom girl."

3. I have a disappearing birthmark on my big toe.

Which do you think is my lie? Comment your pick. I will do a reveal at the end of the party.



I am also jumping on the opportunity to get motivated with Brigid at Brigid's Daily Lesson Log. She is hosting a "Spring Break Bucket List" linky. Anyone who knows me, knows that lists are one of my favorite things. Watch me load my list with things I have already done! It makes me feel accomplished, which makes me want to do more on my list.
Brandi's Spring Break Bucket List
1. Go camping with the family
2. Repost Theme Task Cards...without errors!
3. Finish Student Led Conference Materials
4. Plant flowers with Dahlia
5. Go to the grocery store:/
6. Fold all of the laundry :/
7. Babysit Baby Mara for Katie
8. Make BBQ chicken pizza **insert Yum here
9. Work on yard
10. Play outside with Dahlia
11. Blog at least 5 times
12. Thrift shop
13. Write Budding Blogger post
14. Plan for 100 follower giveaway- so close!
15. Upload items to TN
16. Shop for paint for the living room and new door knobs
17. Call to chat with the bestie
18. Have a mini-date with the hubs
19. PEDICURE!
20. Shave legs before pedi. LOL!!
21. Make Spring Break Bucket List
22. Buy Dahlia's Easter Bunny Basket items
23. Play the new video game the hubs got me
24. Watch my DVRed shows (New Girl, Smash, Whitney, Big Bang...the list grows!)

I should mention that it also makes me very happy that Blogger has the formatting button to cross through. I love to cross my list out. Do you like to cross your list, or do you use checks next to the items?

I'm off to blog stalk all of the other link participants:)

Toodles,

6 comments:

  1. This is tough.....but I think it must be the disappearing birthmark. Or is it the nickname? I really am having a hard time between those two! I'm going with the birthmark - can't wait to check back and see if I'm right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! I want to tell right now, but I will keep ya in suspense:)

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your lie is #1... and I live to cross things off!!! :)
    Jivey
    ideas by jivey


    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your list Brandi and yes it feels so good to cross things off it:) I think #3 is the lie, but it was hard to pick cause they are all so believable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to guess that number 2 is a lie. Most of the men I know like to shorten words down to one syllable. That nickname is too long for most men! Your Spring Break list does not include nearly enough hanging around and relaxing. Spring BREAK. :) I am follower 100!

    sandi
    rubberboots and elf shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your idea of crossing out your list once it's done.
    Nice to meet you.

    Lusine

    Enjoy Teaching English

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day:)