Sunday, October 27, 2013

I am guest posting. Guess where!

Hey Teacher Friends,
I am super duper stoked to tell you that I am guest posting over at Minds In Bloom today. I can't tell you how tickled I am to be talking about using partners. The thing that really gets me is that Rachelle Lynette is my all-time favorite. I am obsessed with task cards and her products were the first thing I EVER purchased on TeachersPayTeachers.

Please head on over and take a gander. I have included an adorable partner freebie for ya:)

I will be featuring a guest post here on the blog this week from Brooke at For the Love of Literacy. She is a wonderful teacher and I just might know her personally. How often does that happen in the bloggy world?!

Toodles,

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I am on my way over to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brandi! Go to my linky and you will see that I have posted your freebie as part of my post! I hope it brings you some traffic!

    Rockin Resource's Every Day is Like Sunday Linky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Pam! I am heading over now.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day:)