Monday, January 14, 2013

Hey Teacher Girl Linky

In honor of my number two dreamboat (after the hubs), Ryan Gosling, being called "America's Most Wanted Man" on the cover of People, I have used my beloved ArtStudio app to create a Hey Girl Meme. These are my favorite. I have been known to make them and sneak them into the boxes of co-workers. In my opinion, Ryan is the ONLY worthy Hey Girl celeb...well, maybe Joseph Gordan Levitt. Or Gerard Butler....maybe not the only one! He melts my butter:)

Here is what I made. I am always on the lookout for a fun teacher Hey Girl.
Here is my all-time favorite! I think because it was the first one I ever saw.


Oh, he makes me smile:)) What is your favorite Hey Girl?

Link Up and share!
 Loading InLinkz ...



Toodles,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day:)